Watch and bet Online Stream Dallas vs Denver basketball 10/29/2019

Watch Real Sociedad v Levante soccer Live 10/30/2019

Competition: Real Sociedad vs Levante watch live stream 30.10.2019

http://live.welcome.bet/1744523

http://live.welcome.bet/1744523

Valencia – Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 12 and 5 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage)).
  • Valencia has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (9%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sevilla has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (49%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Recent matches Valencia is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Sevilla is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Sevilla have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Valencia won 8 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 27-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valencia won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 19-7.

    Real – Leganés match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Qualification) and 20 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2).
  • Real has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (78%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Leganés has a chance of relegated (50%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Real is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Leganés is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Real could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Real is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Real won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 22-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-4.

    Betis – Celta match overview, prediction&tips

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 18 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2 and 17).
  • Celta has a chance of relegated (28%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • Betis will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Betis won 5 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 19-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Betis won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 11-10.

    Other matches:
    http://sportstreams20998.eklablog.com/watch-kvitova-v-bencic-live-a175240534
    http://wu-world.com/photo/album/show?id=6279716%3AAlbum%3A9865196
    https://neolatino.ning.com/photo/albums/cleveland-cavaliers-milwaukee-bucks-livestream
    http://www.leetchi.com/en/c/50ko8Amw
    https://paigekeat244311.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/10/29/100758

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Watch and bet Online Stream Dallas vs Denver basketball 10/29/2019